Wednesday 22 April 2015

Copenhagen Downtown Becomes a Hostel Geek 5 Star Hostel



Hostel Doctor is pleased to announce that client Copenhagen Downtown has been chosen as a Hostel Geek 5 Star Hostel.

After a competitive application, Copenhagen Downtown is now officially recommended as the best place to stay, rated on criteria such as Designer, Great Staff, Sustainable & Eco-friendly, Unique Character and Sociable! Check out our profile on hostelgeeks.com

We are proud to say that Copenhagen Downtown has been selected as the only 5 Star Hostel of choice for Copenhagen, according to Hostel Geeks website.

Hostel Geeks choose hostels around the world that they rate as the best in that location for recommending - this is done on the following tough criteria:

1. Sustainable & Eco-Friendly
2. Excellent Design
3. Unique Character
4. Social Vibes
5. Best Staff

Find out more at hostelgeeks.com

1 comment:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform. ระบบจัดการอพาร์ทเม้นท์

    ReplyDelete